Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Changing the Instrument of a Recorded Track In Sequencer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:50 am    Post subject: Changing the Instrument of a Recorded Track In Sequencer Reply with quote

Hello,

I am using the Korg Pa600. Very much enjoy the product however I have been having an ongoing issue....

I’ve recorded a song in the Sequencer. Now I want to change the instrument recorded on one of the tracks so that it plays the same notes but with a new instrument assigned to the track instead. Every time I try to do this the Sequencer defaults back to the original instrument during playback. How do I change the instrument on any recorded track properly?

Anyones advice / expertise would be greatly appreciated.
hans1966

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Pc, I suggest you do the following:

In sequencer mode load the recorded song, then scroll to the track or channel with the TRACK SELECT button and change the instrument (provided you are using all 16 MIDI channels to create your song)

After assigning the desired instrument, press the button in the shape of an inverted triangle that is in the upper right corner of the sequencer screen.

A dialog box will open showing you options such as: load song, save song, etc.

you choose: save song, after this a dialog box appears asking where you want to save your song (DISK or USB)

Before saving your song, you will have to name it and then save.

Pa600 is an excellent keyboard, I have had my Pa300 for three months, and although it is the smallest of the series, I enjoy it more every day.

I hope this helps

Cheers

I choose the Peace of God!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa600/Pa300 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: