Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Free Korg Triton Custom Patches

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nightmarehalo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:55 pm    Post subject: Free Korg Triton Custom Patches Reply with quote

I am a proud owner of the Korg Triton Rack (actually the 2nd one since the 1st one started dying). I have all EXB-PCM expansion boards except for EXB-PCM03 since there are only 8 expansion slots but 9 boards. I also have the EXB-MOSS synthesizer board installed.

For the past 13 years, I’ve been going through all the patches all while making my own custom patches. I recently finished going through all of them and replicated them in the Korg Collection Triton software. I am very proud of the custom patches and would like to share them with you. There are a total of 76 patches.

The link below will allow you to download my custom patches for yourself. Included is a Read Me file with instructions on installation.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/9zoa9x3b4odzk5kozl9yn/h?rlkey=wkk41cghd8nf4f9yh7zeyhhlp&dl=0

I’m still new to file sharing. So please let me know if there is a better solution than Dropbox for permanent file sharing. Or let me know if you have any questions or advice.

Have a great day!

Last edited by nightmarehalo on Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
jdoo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool of you to share these. Im unable to open the patches though. Looking at the individual files, many of them appear truncated. At least here on my Mac.
nightmarehalo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like the problem was that the patches were hard-coded to use the bank they were created in rather than the folder directory they are actually in. I've made a change that should allow them to show up in the user bank B now. I have a Mac too, so hopefully this fixes it.

Thanks for your feedback!

Also, there are a few patches that use MIDI channels other than 1 (channel 2 or 3). So try changing the channel if you don't hear anything from some patches. And some combination patches are meant to have their attack adjusted to minimum (Knob #1) to sound better. There was no easy way to have them do that by default.
nightmarehalo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:58 pm    Post subject: Patch Phase Issues Reply with quote

Some patches have severe phase issues when combined (such as the pipe organ and bells). I will also post a list of what patches are acoustic soon.

Last edited by nightmarehalo on Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Egregore

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:01 pm    Post subject: No read me file or installation instructions Reply with quote

That's awesome that these patches are available, I just downloaded them, but don't see any installation instructions. Am I overlooking them?
nightmarehalo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:22 pm    Post subject: Re: No read me file or installation instructions Reply with quote

Egregore wrote:
That's awesome that these patches are available, I just downloaded them, but don't see any installation instructions. Am I overlooking them?

Sorry for the delay in responding. The ReadMe file with installation instructions is now in the linked folder.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: