Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Control Korg pa1000 with Bluetooth pedal

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keymn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:22 am    Post subject: Control Korg pa1000 with Bluetooth pedal Reply with quote

https://youtu.be/eiY67N7A4VM

Last edited by Keymn on Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gourockian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Control Korg pa1000 with Bluetooth pedal Reply with quote

Keymn wrote:
https://youtu.be/VcLb-sz5GHw

The video is no longer available on YT. Does it perhaps have a different link?
Keymn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fixed the link…all I am demonstrating is that you can program midi messages 1 and 0 on Vocal processor channel, can turn the voice processor on/off. The pa1000 does not have an assignable to do this…only harmony amount…check it out yourself…I am now using my midi Bluetooth Pedal Airturn bt500s/6 to do this. I am sure the Behringer pedal can do this type of control too…
https://youtu.be/eiY67N7A4VM
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:54 pm    Post subject: Select VOICE PRESETS via MIDI Reply with quote

Gourockian wrote:
.. The video is no longer available on YT ..

No video necessary - simply send program change 0 or program change 1 via Midi using the channel selected for Voice Processor (5 per default).

Keymn wrote:
.. I am sure the Behringer pedal can do this type of control too …

Be sure that easily can be done with each Midi controller, because program change is a MIDI standard procedure for Voice Harmonization (also described in manual of Pa1000).

Look how to control voice harmonization via Midi: you can choose sending a series of midi messages on the channel assigned - like bank selects of factory/user/local type of presets and program change messages (as you did) or like volume messages for guitar processor and to turn on/off guitar effects and its FX parameters.

What you did was selecting two different presets via Midi program change intended for voice harmonization - if you look to listing of voice presets you will find program 0 ("chord1") and program 1 ("chord - Harmony OFF").
PS: Inside manuals you will find more about the arranger than you think - and also more than in YouTube.

Interesting facts about styles and stylePlayer functions can be found at http: www.elmarherz.de
Keymn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:30 am    Post subject: Re: Select VOICE PRESETS via MIDI Reply with quote

siebenhirter wrote:
Gourockian wrote:
.. The video is no longer available on YT ..

No video necessary - simply send program change 0 or program change 1 via Midi using the channel selected for Voice Processor (5 per default).

Keymn wrote:
.. I am sure the Behringer pedal can do this type of control too …

Be sure that easily can be done with each Midi controller, because program change is a MIDI standard procedure for Voice Harmonization (also described in manual of Pa1000).

Look how to control voice harmonization via Midi: you can choose sending a series of midi messages on the channel assigned - like bank selects of factory/user/local type of presets and program change messages (as you did) or like volume messages for guitar processor and to turn on/off guitar effects and its FX parameters.

What you did was selecting two different presets via Midi program change intended for voice harmonization - if you look to listing of voice presets you will find program 0 ("chord1") and program 1 ("chord - Harmony OFF").
PS: Inside manuals you will find more about the arranger than you think - and also more than in YouTube.

Thanks for you additional information…I am using the Airturn bt500s pedals with success gigging 3 times a week…I am using 1 button to control harmony on/off much like the ec5. This is necessary for me as I play accordion as my controller for the pa1000…as in this video…
https://youtu.be/GfPMCYJqo-E
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: