Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nautilus not save user.ksc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fabijan.jusinov

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:44 pm    Post subject: Nautilus not save user.ksc Reply with quote

hello everyone ... (sorry I am writing from google translate) ... when I Save a set ..User.ksc blocks ... reaches 84% and blocks..the first time I turned off the keyboard on 87% ... the samples were deleted. the second time I waited 2.3 hours no changes ...i tired save set with one multisample the problem is same on 80% ... O.S 1.2.0.... pls help
Dan Stesco
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check the disk space. Try to work with empty RAM. Also could have a bug in a sample set. Some sample that are coming from PA or TR could be wrong settings as drum samples. Tell us more about how you try to save.
fabijan.jusinov

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all the ram memory is empty ... i have 20 gigabytes of free memory on the disk ... i formatted the keyboard with 3 dvd ... the result was the same ... but somehow it fixed ... a loaded set of kronos and now it saves a set ... I think there was a problem in PCG ... because the samples work well ... maybe in the future I will not have such a problem ... here is a link to a video after formatting with 3 dvd
https://youtu.be/CVE3aJKuIMI
Dan Stesco
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt that a problem could be related on PCG. You load a Kronos PCG to Nautilus ? In this case not load the Global too. I would like to talk more about your problem. I try to understand what you try to do and where you locked.
fabijan.jusinov

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted to transfer some Kronos sounds to the Nautilus PCG ... it worked fine ... but I do not know which factory PCG sound I had a problem with ... formatting with the three DVDs ... and then loading the old Kronos set there were no problems ... can i send you the problem set to check what the problem is? (after switching off the keyboard the set is stored without samples)
Dan Stesco
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think your KSC contain EXs 1 to 9 from Kronos. Is obvious if you save your sound set using Save All. Check that opening your KSC. If the Exs 1 to 9 is there will have to clean up first: Open KSC, Load only Sampling Mod Data then save and overwrite the old KSC. This is the first step. It should working ok after that.
fabijan.jusinov

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

unfortunately that's not the problem .. all Ex samples are stored ... as you can see in the video ... there is a problem in UserBank.ksc...I solved the problem by loading my old Nautilus set...I do not know if it is a software problem or a problem with the set ... still thank you for your kindness ... I hope in the future I will not have the same problem
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: