Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A complete Korg dawless setup

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SixGunShane

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2022 9:44 pm    Post subject: A complete Korg dawless setup Reply with quote

Just getting into dawless setup and would like to build. A korg specific setup my biggest question is does korg make something I can use as the brain of my setup il be getting some voclas in the coming months I have a kaossilator and kp3 would like to make the whole setup korg only as a challenge and ode to the brand I love been using korg related products for years and love there approach but im new to dawless and not sure what korg makes that could be the brain I've thought perhaps an electribe 2 or something also would love to see your setups using korg gear for inspiration thanks for the help in advance
Koekepan
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!

Short answer: absolutely.

If you're looking for studio sequencing with all the automation and notes coming from the brain, any one of KORG's workstations can do the job, either internally or by driving other synths. In fact, this goes for the arrangers as well (with different song structure limitations).

If you're looking for something more performance oriented, the electribes aren't a bad pick, but the arrangers may actually come into their own.

Come on in, and we'll talk it over.
davekalbach

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koekepan wrote:
f you're looking for studio sequencing with all the automation and notes coming from the brain, any one of KORG's workstations can do the job, either internally or by driving other synths. In fact, this goes for the arrangers as well (with different song structure limitations).

Come on in, and we'll talk it over.

Would you have any experience with MIDI to Korg's D32XD. Currently I route all of my instruments to it. I would live to be able to trigger everything on the Recorder from the KRONOS or Pa Arranger

Kronos 2, Pa5X, Drumlogue, Stageman 80, Korg D32XD Recorder
Many Guitars, Roland TD-6 V-Drums, a Trumpet (HELP)
And a Kimball Baby Grand Piano
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> New Members Zone All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: