Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No dedicated programme databa to quickly make new gig list

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fingers1

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 5:51 pm    Post subject: No dedicated programme databa to quickly make new gig list Reply with quote

HELP!
I used to have a Roland G-70 donkeys years old but it had an infinite database on a flash card with the names of all my tunes (with associated programs attached.) All I had to do was open up a new set list and click on any name in that database and it would add it to the list for the next gig. It was extremely quick .So all the tunes with their programmes were on the synth (ok on the card) so no need to delve into computer software and link up all the stuff which I'm not good at.
It was there.
I like the Nautilus but to rearrange the numbers by pinching them from various set lists into a new set list takes a good bit of time.
Just find it disappointing and very time consuming. Anybody got a good solution .
cheers fingers1
Hi guys, was interested in the ideas about a band list for performing, I still have an old Roland G70 which allowed me the save programs to a song title and in turn save all the songs to a dedicated list. Works absolutely flawless..so Korg sorry but not good enough. The g70 is 20years old. I'll be saving slots with the same song name then leave a row of blank (or black slots) then the next song and so on,
Korg really should have done better here. Great synth though,
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PCG Tools might make things a little easier.

http://pcgtools.mkspace.nl/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: