Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trinitro

View previous topic :: View next topic  
adamvr

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 12:31 pm    Post subject: Trinitro Reply with quote

Dear Members,

I've just bought a Korg Trinity V3Pro. I would like to use Trinitro to upload and manage sounds. The problem is that I use an UM1 but there's no communication between my computer and synth in spite of the fact that communication works when I use WSTI.

Can anybody help me what to use to make a proper communication between the synth and computer. Is there anything else I have to setup?

Thank you for your help!
Timo
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Trinitro Reply with quote

What computer and OS are you using? Reason I ask is that Windows 10 is unsupported for many legacy Edirol MIDI devices (UM-1 is one of those affected), but you can hack Windows 8 drivers to work with Windows 10. I wrote regarding the hack here:- https://www.soundonsound.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=55497&hilit=Edirol

Not sure about Windows 11, Microsoft ridiculously don't support my CPU (i7-6800K 64-bit 4.4GHz quad) for that OS so have no experience with it.

Also, what is WSTI?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Trinity All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: