Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why is it so hard to find Wavedrum in the stores?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wanda

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:02 pm    Post subject: Why is it so hard to find Wavedrum in the stores? Reply with quote

Hi, I've been thinking of getting a Global Edition Wavedrum for myself recently and I started searching for one - and I quickly realized that it is a pain in the ass to find one anywhere at the moment.

I live in Czech Republic, so I checked all the local retailers, zero found - then I looked up Thomann, which is probably the biggest retailer in Europe and they don't have one in stock.
Then I started considering importing one from US, looked up Sweetwater and Kraft, surprise surprise - not a single Wavedrum in stock!

Can someone explain why is that the case and how can I put my hands on one?
I am now trying to get a second-hand one, but the closest one I found is on a Polish website and the guy is hesitant to send it abroad.
Why is it such a pain to find them?
JimmyJet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They've been discontinued, I think. I did find one an Amazon (US). I hope you can find a new one or good used one, they're great.
hallygally

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 11:16 am    Post subject: Finding a wavedrum Reply with quote

Well, I don´t think this is really hard to find. WD Global is been sold on Ebay.de, reverb.com, ebay-kleinanzeigen.de.
Me I´m looking for the Original series launched in 1994. That´s hard to find.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Wavedrum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: