Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OpSix Native Question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
midinut

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 4:22 pm    Post subject: OpSix Native Question Reply with quote

Hi everyone. I'm a Wavestate Owner (and bought Wavestate Native at a discount). Just wondering if there is any discount for the OpSix Native software to owners of other Korg software (I own all the Korg Collection) and a Kronos 88. When I log into my store account, the price comes up at $199 USD. I know that is still cheaper than a new OpSix, but just wondering if there was/is any loyalty discount of coupon codes. Thanks in advance.

*Note: I guess the first thing I need to do is learn to spell opsix. lol
pranaearth

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you own the opsix hardware you can buy the plug in for 50. With the current promotion, you get the plug in free with the purchase of the hardware. The introductory prices of both native plug ins were 150, but now they're back up to the regular 200. Maybe wait for a sale? Korg has them quite often on their software.
midinut

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought that might be the case. When I got my Wavestate Native software, it was $50 if you had the hardware and $150 (down from $199) on my buy page if you didn't have the hardware. I'll wait for a sale (and also will keep my eye open for a used one. I really like what I'm seeing and hearing in the demos and think it would compliment the Wavestate well. I knew it did FM, but wasn't aware it had the other forms of synthesis it has. Thanks for the reply!
pranaearth

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought it, but haven't had much time to play with it yet. Your excitement for it makes me want to see what this thing can do
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg opsix / SE All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: