Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Long time no see! Have a question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
H.I.M

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2022 8:29 pm    Post subject: Long time no see! Have a question Reply with quote

I love my PA4X it's amazing.
But since moving away from computers and DAWs to hardware based equipment I have alot of midi controllers and stuff collecting dust.
I was wondering if there's any benefit of adding my beloved Novation SL MK2 to my PA4x. I don't think it would add any sounds but would it add features like its arpeggio?
I'm just thinking outside the box
Thanks!
Bachus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 2:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Long time no see! Have a question Reply with quote

H.I.M wrote:
I love my PA4X it's amazing.
But since moving away from computers and DAWs to hardware based equipment I have alot of midi controllers and stuff collecting dust.
I was wondering if there's any benefit of adding my beloved Novation SL MK2 to my PA4x. I don't think it would add any sounds but would it add features like its arpeggio?
I'm just thinking outside the box
Thanks!

If you add the arpeggio of the sl mk2 to a midi out, the pa4x voice on that channel will be arpeggiated. You could use this for each of the 4 panel voices..

I don’t know however if you can slave the novation’s tempo to the pa4x’s midi tempo.

However if you add a pc or ipad as the middleman on the midi, you can also use the sounds of your daw or host inside the pc, and still controll the pa4x..

Options of midi setups are infinite
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: