Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg X3 low battery message

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
etpm

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 3:40 am    Post subject: Korg X3 low battery message Reply with quote

Greetings All,
I just bought this keyboard in order to re-learn playing piano. After 5 decades. Anyway, it sounds good even though there is a little hiss in the right channel. But every time I turn it on the is a "Low Battery" message displayed. I would like to replace the battery but I don't know if doing so will cause the keyboard to lose a bunch of factory installed stuff. Or even if the keyboard will stop producing sounds altogether. Is there a special way to replace the battery? Can I download any information that is lost and re-install it?
Thanks,
Eric
slooky

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

take the back off to replace the battery. You won't lose any sounds. I replaced my battery everything was back the same way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: