Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Registration Korg Oasys used

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nicus00

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2022 11:59 am    Post subject: Registration Korg Oasys used Reply with quote

Hi,
I'm writing because I wanted a suggestion on the possible practice to follow, if this is still possible: in 2016 I bought a used Korg Oasys 88, but the seller, failing the post-sale pacts, never wanted to provide me with the Korg User Net registration data where the machine was registered. Now after years without any problems, I would need to completely reset the machine through the installation CDs and request again the authorization. Trying to re-register the machine on K.U.N clearly shows it as "already registered". By now the seller is no longer traceable, so I kindly ask you if there is a way to solve this problem.
Many thanks for any help and suggestions.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Oasys All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: