Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kross 2, apply individual tone effects, split keyboard

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raffles1968

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:25 am    Post subject: Kross 2, apply individual tone effects, split keyboard Reply with quote

Dear all,
I would like to perform using split keyboard settings, with right hand using strings(6: Legato strings) and left hand doing the bass guitar.
I apply the tone settings eg attack, release on the right hand strings setting, but when I switch to split mode, these tone effects are gone.
Is there a way around this so that I can customise the tone settings individually and separately for the right and left hand program/instruments selected? Thanks very much.

Thanks in advance!
Michael
OpAmp
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Did you save your adjustments before creating the split?

Basically creating a split corresponds to creating a combi of 2 programs, where the keyboard is split to trigger separate program.
And a combi refers to (max 16) programs (except for the FX settings) rather than copying the programs and their settings into the combi. This means also that changing a program + saving it will affect all combis that make use of that program.
If you want to keep the original settings of a program, you'll need to take a copy of it, modify and save the copy. And then create the split referring to the copied program.

Have fun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Kross All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: