Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg SP250 midi loop & random buttons pressed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pianos (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wazaa08

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:26 am    Post subject: Korg SP250 midi loop & random buttons pressed Reply with quote

Hi! Im new in the forum, my name is Gabriel and i have an SP250 since 2011, but in the past months it started to randomly change the sound bank, and now i can only play with the default piano sound, the other buttons dont work..

I tried the test mode and shows a blinking led in e.piano, referring to the manual it means "midi loop" error. But if i connect the piano via midi to my pc it works ok and can play using VSTs as usual.

I took it apart, cleaned it, all looks normal, the buttons board and main board have nothing strange visually, i tried also a different power brick and it have the same strange behaviours.

Sadly i think the main pcb can be the problem, but im not 100% sure, i live in Argentina and here its very difficult to access a proper tech service, and very expensive as well..

Any ideas on what can i do? Maybe i will have to order a new or refurbished pcb from aliexpress or something like that :S

Thanks!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pianos (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: