Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Composers and musicians opinion needed!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Song writing - Lyrics & Collaboration
View previous topic :: View next topic  
javipotter71

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:25 pm    Post subject: Composers and musicians opinion needed! Reply with quote

Dear community,

With five minutes of your time, you can really help me and all the composers and musicians community. I have a strong background in music and composition (about 13 years of studies) and also I am an informatics engineer currently in an entrepreneurship journey with the help of public investors. Thus, my goal is to combine my unique profile and join both fields, this way developing a tool to help musicians and composers in the music score writing process.

If you are reading this lines, first of all, thanks for your time and if possible I would love to have five minutes of your time to help me and the community. I have developed a really easy 10 question survey to try to understand where musicians and composers need more help so that I can develop a tool that helps as much people as possible (starting with myself).

There are two forms, depending if you are a composer/arranger or musician, just fill the corresponding one Smile

If you are a Professional Composer, Amateur Composer or Arranger:
https://forms.gle/oCzjbSLXs58GMFVm7

If you are a Musician and do not usually compose:
https://forms.gle/PxepzULxJ1dhyMF37

Thank you for your time!
Koekepan
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not everybody jumps into the Google thing.

Could you send me the questionnaire in a private message and I'll respond that way? (Composer, more than musician, although both.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Song writing - Lyrics & Collaboration All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: