Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

All Gadget Album 24 tracks + 3 alternates "Gadget Rock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Promote Your Music Online
View previous topic :: View next topic  
michael nervous

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:35 pm    Post subject: All Gadget Album 24 tracks + 3 alternates "Gadget Rock Reply with quote

[/code]<div>michael nervOus · Gadget Songs (song made with korg gadget)</div>
Code:
[/url]
michael nervous

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:37 pm    Post subject: youtube Reply with quote

https://youtu.be/nwebf5eu2os
michael nervous

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:58 pm    Post subject: Adding the songs to youtube Reply with quote

Some of the songs that are not as far along I have added updates to my youtube page above. To see the gadgets used.
KANADREK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like your songwriting style. It sounds unconventional. Thank you for sharing. Maybe you need to think about finding a producer so that you can promote your creativity. Soundcloud is a good platform for all aspiring musicians or podcast makers. However, if you sent your music to iTunes, you would have more listeners. And then na ja tu lyrics king would have written the lyrics of your songs on the website. I like to read the lyrics. This is how I memorize lines from songs and hum them in my head, even without music. Have you had such a thing? Tell us what inspires you when you create music. I played guitar and was in a band when I was a teenager, but I've already forgotten everything.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Promote Your Music Online All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: