Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg LP380 Modification

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pianos (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tango-3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:50 am    Post subject: Korg LP380 Modification Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

So I've got a LP380 I'm using as the main input device for my composition setup. I'm in the process of improving this setup at the moment and as such I've got a couple questions:

- Is there a way to remove the lid of the piano without inadvertently breaking the soft-shut mechanism? I can't see a way to unscrew the wooden lid from the bracket without first completely removing it from the piano, and I'd like to be able to put the lid back on at some point.

- For a couple of different reasons I'm looking to run audio output from my computer to the Korg's speakers. Has anyone ever done this before, and if so, how? The keyboard controller unit has a few line-out jacks but no line-in from what I can see. From some documentation I found the speakers are driven by bridged class-D amps, which I might be able to rig up externally. Surely someone's tried this before?

Edit: Successfully detached the lid without breaking things. Just keen to find out about using the speaker now!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pianos (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: