Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to hard reset a Triton TR

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR
View previous topic :: View next topic  
meatballfulton

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:02 pm    Post subject: How to hard reset a Triton TR Reply with quote

A friend has a TR that he has bricked by pulling out the SD card during booting.. Here is what he sent me in a message:

Quote:
I pulled out the SD card out while it was "starting the system" and it just stayed that way. Now, whenever I power it on, the "starting the system..." screen comes up just as usual but it does'nt actually start up, it just gets stuck that way. When I hold down Enter and Pause buttons to do system update, it responds to it, I insert the SD card and it starts loading it. After the loading is complete, it once again says "starting the system..." and it is the same all over again.

Any ideas? He says he can't afford to pay for a repair.

P.S. he told me he couldn't register here for some reason, that's why I'm posting for him.
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is possible that the SD card has become corrupted. Does it boot OK without the SD card? If it doesn't, power off, and hold down the "Menu" key and the "9" key and turn on the power whilst holding down those keys. This should initialize the TR's internal memory.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: