Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can only select track 01 on sequencer??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Danwec

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:51 pm    Post subject: Can only select track 01 on sequencer?? Reply with quote

Just wondering if anyone can help me- I can only select track 01 in the sequencer! Touching the track # brings up the list of tracks, but even highlighting the track I want won't change it. It will always stay at 01. This applies to a blank/new song, and in demo songs as well.
What's going on?
I'm trying to record multi track sets and this is very strange.

Thanks
Dan
YODERHUSON

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:00 am    Post subject: HELP! Reply with quote

I have the exact same problem. I have been recording on my trinity pro for the last 15+ years and this has never happened until now. When I am using the sequencer I am stuck on track 1. I have used the touch screen method. I have highlighted the track and then tried typing track # on the key pad and pressing enter but nothing works. All other menu items work except for track. I also found that if I go to page 2 and try to change the pitch parameter on any track it is stuck where it is currently set.

Someone please help Sad
yoshi88

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:52 am    Post subject: SEQ stuck on Track one only Reply with quote

The problem happens to be a bug in sustain pedal paramater global settings. Once that is changed then you will have access to all tracks.
Triton PRO X 88
Trinity V3 61
O1WFD 61
T3 61
M1 61
03R
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Trinity All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: