Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

in which way is it the best to update the pa1000 I have os1.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
altemar mirandiña

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:13 am    Post subject: siebnhtirter ? hil friends Reply with quote

siebenhirter --thanks for your answer --- I would settle for just being able to edit --the things that I sing and play on pa 1000 --- I think we all know that once you have already selected your style or a midi sequence - when you are going to record and you are going to save your recording --- that's when you can't do any editing anymore --- in other words --- I think it would be a wonderful idea for korg to have its own internal DAW as there are already many out there proo tools cubase cake walk and I don't think it's that difficult for korg to do that --- with a small DAW would be enough --- and a text editor to make midi karaoke ---- wouldn't that be too much to ask? --many thanks friends
altemar mirandiña

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:14 am    Post subject: siebnhtirter ? hil friends Reply with quote

siebenhirter --thanks for your answer --- I would settle for just being able to edit --the things that I sing and play on pa 1000 --- I think we all know that once you have already selected your style or a midi sequence - when you are going to record and you are going to save your recording --- that's when you can't do any editing anymore --- in other words --- I think it would be a wonderful idea for korg to have its own internal DAW as there are already many out there proo tools cubase cake walk and I don't think it's that difficult for korg to do that --- with a small DAW would be enough --- and a text editor to make midi karaoke ---- wouldn't that be too much to ask? --many thanks friends
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:56 am    Post subject: Editor for styles and smf Reply with quote

altemar mirandiña wrote:
.. I think we all know that once you have already selected your style or a midi sequence - when you are going to record and you are going to save your recording --- that's when you can't do any editing anymore ..

On the contrary - we all know that once you created a style its events can be edited with style-editor and if you created a midi sequence its events can be edited with its built-in sequencer.

Only for the editing of audio recordings there are no editing tools for cutting, editing, mastering etc., because these are, in my opinion, better done in a DAW.
I think it is much more important that Korg offers the classic features and tools of arranger keyboards in a satisfactory way and uses the possibilities of updates in order to realize this, instead of ignoring known inadequacies of the existing tools in mid-range products for years.

Interesting facts about styles and stylePlayer functions can be found at http: www.elmarherz.de

Last edited by siebenhirter on Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Biggles
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The inbuilt MIDI recording is pretty good, watch the video in the link if youhave not already done so

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CuRU3aWKPYQ

Only rubbish part is that any non MIDI audio file created is an MP3 and not a WAV.
altemar mirandiña

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:47 am    Post subject: ok biglees -- Reply with quote

ok BIGLEES I agree with you I have already worked with the midi files - and editing it is really something easy and fast - but when one tries to go to the last page of (DRUM KIT) sorry I do not have the keyboard here and I can not say in where it is --but it is in the penultimate place I think is (10) --- of all the drum kit sets --- THERE IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO INSERT THAT - IT ISN'T POSSIBLE TO INSERT THAT DRUM KIT (10-2). SOMETHING WEIRD HAPPENS THERE I already tried a thousand ways to edit there and it is simply NOT POSSIBLE all the other drum kits if you can work and edit but what I said --- it won't let you work --- it's not possible --- CAN ANYONE COULD TO KNOW ? WHAT IS HAPPENING THERE IN --- (EDIT MIDIS AND CHANGE THE DRUMS KITS? * I will soon put the name of the drum group and exactly where it is - now I don't have my keyboard here --- im sorry --- I'll do it later --- thank you ---
altemar mirandiña

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:00 am    Post subject: HI FIRENDS --- Reply with quote

ok well let's go by parts --1) - we all know that the manuals are not so clear in their specifications - (korg believes that all users are experts) - in "programming in last generation systems in software issues such as edition of sampled sounds "and I can say that is a big problem - myself when I edit a sound in (SOUND) it is a world of things that ordinary people do not understand and you can study hundreds of hours to get a PIANO HAVE A BETTER SOUND WITH WHAT YOU LOOK FOR AND YOU CANNOT FIND BECAUSE YOU MOVE THE BUTTONS AND DON'T LOOK THE WAY WHERE YOU ARE GOING --- 2) --- how much you use and connect in the voice input because you want to use the vocal process of tc helicon --- you have a great time --but --your guitar is connected to the other line input and you have NEARLY ANYTHING JUST SOMETHING SO SIMPLE --- YOU ONLY HAVE THE SAME VOLUME OF YOUR PICKUP OF YOUR GUITAR AND THAT'S ALL ---- KORG SHOULD - MAKE A BRIDGE THAT GOES FROM THE USE OF THE EFX TC HELICON TO THE VOICE ---- AND ON YOUR GUITAR AT THE SAME TIME USING - MAYBE A REVERB OR DELAY OR FLANGER CHORUS DISTORS AND THAT WOULD BE SOMETHING SO GOOD --- BUT WE KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE --- KORG DESIGNED THE PA 1000 - (I REPEAT IT SHOULD BE POSSIBLE TO USE LINE 1 FOR THE VOICE - AND LINE 2 FOR THE GUITAR WITH INDEPENDENT EFX AT THE SAME TIME) # 3) IT WOULD BE VERY EASY TO PUT A SMALL MP3 EDITING DAW AS IF IT WERE WAV - -OR RECORD IN WAV - AND EDIT WHAT YOU ALREADY SING WITH YOUR KEYBOARD AND YOUR GUITAR - AS IT IS DONE IN PRO TOOLS - CAKEWALK - STUDIO ONE BY PRESONUS - - CUBASE - SOMETHING SIMPLE AND SO --KORG I WOULD MAKE WONDERS AND IT WOULD BE THE BEST --- AND THE SALES WOULD BE A GREAT SUCCESS FOR KORG --- AND IN REALITY ---- (ALL IN ONE) WORKSTATION IN REALITY --- AND WELL, IT'S NOT TOO MUCH TO ASK --- THEREFORE CHRISTMAS IS COMING ----
Más información sobre este texto de origenPara obtener más información sobre la traducción, se necesita el texto de origen
Enviar comentarios
Paneles laterales
Biggles
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you write a whole block of text it makes it very difficult to read.

Can I suggest you break up your post into manageable sections!

And loose all the capittals for that too make reading difficult
altemar mirandiña

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:35 am    Post subject: my English is not good sorry- Reply with quote

(a) my English is not good - I live in Central America where eating and surviving is a miracle - (b) so I made the texts so that what I write can be understood (c) did you know that Japanese Dutch Germans and Chinese, and millions of people have trouble understanding manuals? --- with different forms of techniques in terms of learning certain things like MIDI making sounds on different keyboards (I myself have used Yamaha Roland Ketron Alesis Casio Kurzweil and several drivers like m -audio and others more and now for 15 years I use korg)! and I can say! - that all these keyboards, have different mysterious ways of understanding, the user manual, and that is a big problem and when translating the native language discourages the most optimistic of mortals --- I hope you understand what I mean ---- thank you and have a good day ---
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: