Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

nano pad control?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drama1
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:15 pm    Post subject: nano pad control? Reply with quote

Can a korg nanopad be used to change scenes within a combi instead of using the touchscreen? I'd like to be able to change scenes in a combi while still in setlist mode. Thanks.
toeti

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is basically possible with the Kronos, but not with the Nanopad. I use an Behringer x touch mini for this, because you can assign CC and min max values to the PADs.

I made a video about it.
drama1
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks toeti. I'm inquiring because if I get a Nautilus, I would like to have the same control over the nautilus as on the Kronos using NanoControl 2. Especially since I use the Karma Scene buttons to change programs within a combi. Thanks.
ArminH

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

drama1 wrote:
Thanks toeti. I'm inquiring because if I get a Nautilus, I would like to have the same control over the nautilus as on the Kronos using NanoControl 2. Especially since I use the Karma Scene buttons to change programs within a combi. Thanks.

Why getting a Nautilus when owning a Kronos?
drama1
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArminH wrote:
drama1 wrote:

Why getting a Nautilus when owning a Kronos?

Would like to get 73 note semi-weighted version. But I rely so much on the Karma scene buttons to do what I do in a live situation, I'm just looking for a work-around on how I could achieve this on the 73 note Nautilus. Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: