Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sound path
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alland
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mkeschinger wrote:
It was 71v.....
I also checked the connection at the power supply where the 4 wires connect to it. Guess I needed more light to see the purple wire different from the black. It is not 5 volts unless the board is turned on. SO, I'm guessing something on that part of the circuit board is bad. I was just looking at your handbook to see if there was a schematic for it. Wink

- If Power_OK signal shows 71V then certainly something is wrong in PSU (just in case you may want to measure Power_OK signal when disconnected from KLM-3005 and if it is +71V as you said you better leave it disconnected before you get thing back OK)
- If Power_OK signal was/is +71V then it probably fried something in Mute_A circuitry. Even in case of repairing/replacing PSU you may need to investigate that part.
- PSU is somewhat standard ATX PSU, just with some weird form factor. There is no PSU schematics in Kronos manual. If you want to repair PSU on your own, you need to find somewhere its schematics. For replacing Kronos PSU there has been several threades with links to purchase recently in this forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: