Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pa1000 not communicating.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tony mads usa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:15 pm    Post subject: Pa1000 not communicating. Reply with quote

For no apparent reason my Pa1000 SongBook has stopped communicating with Mobile Sheets Pro on my Pro 12 tablet. It was working a couple of days ago, and I haven't made any changes (that I know of) .
Anyone have any ideas?
Thank you,
tony
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Pa1000 not communicating. Reply with quote

tony mads usa wrote:
.. For no apparent reason my Pa1000 SongBook has stopped communicating with Mobile Sheets Pro on my Pro 12 tablet. It was working a couple of days ago, and I haven't made any changes (that I know of) ...

If the option "reconnect devices at startup" - that causes that MobileSheets will be connected like the last successful one established connection - doesn't work for any reason, it is necessary to control the configuration of Midi Connections.

Maybe your Pa-Midi-settings are filtering SysEx or channels that should be set to "controls" was changed with memorized KbdSets without even realizing it, that such ports are closed for connections with MobileSheet.
By default, MobileSheetsPro will automatically start communicating with each MIDI device connected with a USB cable and will connect to every available input and output port established.

If this is not the case with you, it will be necessary to check the entire midi configuration and to restore it with the same settings as you did when installing MobileSheets.

Interesting facts about styles and stylePlayer functions can be found at http: www.elmarherz.de
tony mads usa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you,
It seems like it was a midi command that had been changed somehow.
t.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: