Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Solved] Connection problems with Sound Librarian (in MacOS)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fluxxx92

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:47 pm    Post subject: [Solved] Connection problems with Sound Librarian (in MacOS) Reply with quote

Hey! I'm new here and I have a prologue 8 with the 1.01 software version (yes, I know it needs to be updated!). My doubts came when I tried to use the Sound Librarian. I have a lot of programs I've made in Prologue but I wanna reorganize them in it with the software. Unfortunattely when I tried to use the Librarian, I received this error message:

Quote:
Timeout.

Please check the MIDI port settings in the Librarian.

I am using a macbook with Mojave macOS (10.14.16). That is, it is not that classic problem that happens in Windows 10. And I already tried to change the preferences in Librarian to all the options I have there. But since I don't have the Prologue updated, I am suspecting that's the reason I am somehow receiving this error message.

Ok, now that you guys know a little bit of my case, here is my question:
Does anybody know if installing the update 2.10 will erase programs I’ve made in Prologue or affect them in any way?
I wanna try to update and see if I will stop to receive the error, but I am afraid of losing the programs i have already made in Prologue. Can anybody help me?

Last edited by fluxxx92 on Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
fluxxx92

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just for the record: I updated my Prologue to the 2.10 version, I didn't loose my programs and now the connection with Librarian worked :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Prologue All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: