Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Forums Mobile (iOS) Madness

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Testing This Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
average_male

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:29 pm    Post subject: Korg Forums Mobile (iOS) Madness Reply with quote

Are there plans to update this site to be mobile device friendly? Like responsive web design and such? It’s a pain dealing with all the issues I face when using an iOS device, like viewing, replying and general navigation of this site (yea, so basically everything one can do on this site...) the double posting detection and prevention logic is non-existent Sad

Sorry if this is noted some place, couldn't find it if so.
fsraelyrice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The site cannot be used on a smartphone, I agree
mikakenzoiz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is already 2021 and the site must match. I really like the community of this forum, but the interface is very outdated. Because of this, I cannot use the forum on my iPhone, only on my computer at home. And now there are many companies that easily adapt sites and applications for mobile phones, for example app development iOS. The fact that the site looks like this is the fault of the administration and the owner. I hope they will pay attention to us and the site will be adapted.
apex
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What problems do you guys have using the site on your phone? I haven't noticed any issues.

YouTube -
https://www.youtube.com/juliusdeberryjr

Facebook -
https://www.facebook.com/majesticstudiosllc

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/majesticstudios_jld/
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Non profit and advertisement free means no money for nice things Smile In fact, no money for anything.

The site works fine on iOS or any device. It's just not going to look like a fully Mobile optimised version. The only way that can ever happen is if we can upgrade the forum software.

I understand either way and I get the point. Leave it with me though. I need to figure out how to make nice things happen for free.

Kind regards
Sharp.
ginawilson

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this forum. But I agree that you can't use it from a phone. You simply can not. It has a lot of bugs, it's impossible to respond to a thread, and so on. A mobile app would be very welcome. And it is not really that hard to make. I'm sure there is someone specialized in this here. I had just made one for my company. The coding was done by an IT company while I did the design with the help of https://flipabit.dev/. They offer facilities for app design. And it is elementary to use.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Testing This Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: