Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How does everyone like Nautilus so far?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lou Sevens

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:16 pm    Post subject: How does everyone like Nautilus so far? Reply with quote

Hello, how does everyone like the board so far?
I am a long term Korg fan and was on here years ago when I had a Triton LE.

I have a Krome right now and don't love it as much as I loved other things like the SG Prox module .

I am considering getting the 61 key as a supplement to a Auturia controller Iam getting soon.
nitecrawler
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far, love it! Still in infant stage on the learning curve but it follows the Korg protocall in terms of function; so not too difficult. The sounds are inspiring! Cool

Montage M7, Pa5x76, Nautilus, PA3Xle, Oasys 76, Mini-Moog, EMU Audity 2000, Motion Sound KBR 3D amp, Presonus and Reaper DAW W/Tannoy Reveal 501A powered monitors
Lou Sevens

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks- glad you are enjoying it.

I am likely trading in /selling my Krome as I have a Arturia controller on the way and am still planning on the Nautilus.
Alp

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Day 2.
I downloaded more manuals that I think SHOULD have been printed for me and I downloaded more software (DVD iso's).

The stock nautilus v 1.0.1 seems fine but I understand I have to learn how to instyall 1.1.1 to fix a bug(s). Plus so many other goodies / freebies I downloaded in the budled software, no time to get into that stuff right now.

My G.F. can hardly play piano but she loves the nautilus.
I like it , I have M50, this is a bit better in terms of true sounding piano and other instruments. Can't wait to explore the synths... there IS a learning curve...
Triton76

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the 73 key model and am loving it so far. already done some gigs with it using mainly organ and piano sounds in Combi mode (blues rock band). I used a Jupiter 50 to trigger piano and used the nautilus for organ with vol pedal and footswitch for leslie speed. set list mode great for gigging. love the mod7 and AL1 synths. I'm exploring vector programming. I'm also multi sampling mono analog synths for lovely poly synth sounds. I have touched on a little of everything except sequencer and STR1 and piano synths since the presets are so good why bother. considering a Nanopad2 for additional controller options but not a burning need now. my last Korg was a Triton Extreme in 2003 and I still have it. some of the sounds are the same like 'cosmic furnace' preset.
musicaljourneys

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had mine for about 4 months now and it's the best keyboard I have owned.
keysman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Received mine just the other day so not really had time to get to grips with it.
Love the idea of set lists as my Krome was a bit of a pain to be honest.
Looking forward to auditioning some of the fantastic sounds the nautilus has to offer.
Did notice that it takes a while to start up, is this the norm?
aellison62

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the Nautilus takes a few minutes to boot up. Same as Kronos..

I am looking forward to the Nautilus being able load Kronos sound libraries. Korg promised this capability and I bought the Nautilus based on that criteria. Haven’t seen it yet….but we are only on 1.1.1 update so hopefully soon?
icecoldrocker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:36 pm    Post subject: Rockin Reply with quote

I like the sounds
Already rocking out
Since Oct 2022
Korg Trinity Pro 🚀 🙂
Korg Triton Extreme 😮
Korg M3 🤔
Korg Nautilus 👑
Korg Gadget ❤️
Cubase Pro 🚀
Reason 11❤️🇸🇪
Logic Pro 💟
chelsea4023

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
I have the 88 note Nautilus. I am very happy with it although my problem is I'm 67 and have come from arrangers so I am struggling to learn how it all works. Despite that, there are more high quality sounds and features than I would ever need and if I need more then the Korg Shop is always there (sale currently on).

One question for other Forum Members, do you think that the Nautilus will get a version upgrade with additional features or/and sounds ? Most other Korg keyboards normally do, and I notice on Youtube that Korg are currently releasing lots of mini videos pushing the Nautilus features (Luke Edwards, Luciano Minetti).
Chris
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: