Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Microkorg XL Noisy output in some category.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stanleychrist32

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:15 am    Post subject: Microkorg XL Noisy output in some category. Reply with quote

My Microkorg XL suddenly have noisy and buzzing output. Anyone know the solution for this kind of problem?

Noisy and buzzing sound are confirmed when I switch to Lead/keyboard category. On Bass category, no problem at all.

Try reseat audio jack board, still no effect. What should I do?
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check that the Audio Input sensitivity is not set too high. If the Audio In Line or XLR input is not being used, the level controls on the rear panel should be set to Line and to minimum sensitivity. Quite a few lead type sounds will use high gain, especially for distortion effect, and probably a Compressor effect, and these will tend to exaggerate any noise being picked up from the Audio In.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: