Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wavestate free Multisample pack (using two Moog Matriarchs!)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Wavestate / MkII / SE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThomasVB

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:01 pm    Post subject: Wavestate free Multisample pack (using two Moog Matriarchs!) Reply with quote

Hi all.

Since update 2.0 is been out I actually owned two Moog Matriarchs for a while and I thought why not create some Multisamples with those?
So erm... That's what I did. Some of them literally took me a few hours to create. It's sometimes hard to find decent loop points and good crossfading points. Anyway I really like the result and I hope you do as well.

I've created a small demo video of these multisamples that you can see here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYtEQCU8l4I
Download link is in the description.

Anyway I want to create free content for everyone, but all of the support is definitely welcome, so if you like the outcome of these samples, you can always support me by subscribing, commenting, etc... That means a lot to me!
jb58

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Wavestate free Multisample pack (using two Moog Matriarc Reply with quote

ThomasVB wrote:
Hi all.

Since update 2.0 is been out I actually owned two Moog Matriarchs for a while and I thought why not create some Multisamples with those?
So erm... That's what I did. Some of them literally took me a few hours to create. It's sometimes hard to find decent loop points and good crossfading points. Anyway I really like the result and I hope you do as well.

I've created a small demo video of these multisamples that you can see here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYtEQCU8l4I
Download link is in the description.

Anyway I want to create free content for everyone, but all of the support is definitely welcome, so if you like the outcome of these samples, you can always support me by subscribing, commenting, etc... That means a lot to me!

Hi Thomas,

Nice effort, hopefully I can try it out as soon as I can connect to my Wavestate, it looks like mission impossible.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Wavestate / MkII / SE All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: