Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wev Development

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Computer Programmers – Software Developers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:29 am    Post subject: Wev Development Reply with quote

Magicbug - www.magicbug.co.uk

PS - see comment further down

Last edited by voip on Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
henrywallen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Web development is complex and it’s not easy to find developers who not only know everything about it but actually have experience in working with such technologies. It is Inoxoft https://inoxoft.com/service/web-and-cloud-development/ was able to fulfill our specific needs and we’ll be glad to work with them again in the future. I recommend them.
huansobera

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:34 pm    Post subject: Software development Reply with quote

All readers have a good evening. I'm a small business owner. Recently, I required a program to compute both our revenues and losses, and net income to show how much we have been in good territory later on. This company assisted me with this http://inveritasoft.com/industries/fintech. The staff of this service are highly responsible and know their company. They accomplished the work I wished for a superb app
Fame

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you know that about 65% of companies that have used IT outsourcing have experienced information leaks? I'm in the process of selecting a developer outsourcing company, and I came across this article, read more here . I hadn't thought about this problem before. So I recommend you to read it if you like me are going to hire a developer for your website or application. It gives specific recommendations on how to prevent data leakage from your company.
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, it would appear that the original first post in this thread has gone, making my posting seem like a solicitation, rather than a helpful reply to something.

YakowHanzo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems like there was a little mix-up with the original post in this thread, but no worries! Your helpful reply still stands and it's great that you're here to provide assistance.

Speaking of web development, if anyone is looking for professional website development services, I recommend checking out Jasper Studio. They offer a wide range of services that can help you bring your online presence to life. Whether you need a brand-new website or want to revamp an existing one, they've got you covered.... You can find more information about their services at this link: https://jasper.studio/services/website-development.

So, even though the original first post may have disappeared, your helpful contribution is still valuable. Keep sharing your insights and providing assistance to others!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Computer Programmers – Software Developers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: