Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Member returning

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steve B

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:26 am    Post subject: Member returning Reply with quote

Old member returning to the Forum. Steve from Nor Cal. Kronos owner. Lookng forward to making new keyboard friends.
Space Girl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Steve,
Welcome back! I just thought i'd say hello as I am fairly new here still and finally getting used to this forum more. Nobody replied to my newbie posing. Crying or Very sad so I decided to say hello to someone else new today, or almost new.

I have a Kronos 2, Wavestate, Radias, DSI REV2, Keystep Pro and some Native Instruments (I don't use much now).
My first ever synth was a Juno but that was so long ago and I had no clue at all how to play it (wish I had it still). The 2nd synth was an Emax 2 which I had a few years and loved. Then I had a Novation Supernova 2 which I finally sold and bought a Prophet '08 when they first came out.
I was hesitant about getting a Kronos initially but so glad I did now.
Steve B

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the nice welcome. I am getting back into the swing of things after a long hiatus. I had forgotten how amazing the Kronos is. I have the 73 key and it's just perfect for live gigs.
Cheers,
Steve
Space Girl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the 73 version too. I can't lift it like my Rev 2 but I don't gig so it's not a problem. I only play / record in my home studio.
So glad I got the Kronos 2 instead of the Jupiter X that I was planning on. Do think the Kronos is so much better.
Vesa
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy, I'm back after 19 years!

I was busy here in 2002 or so and my gear moved to the attic a few years later. Brought some back today. I'm such a person that gives 200% what he's doing, and it got too much of one thing. Nerd is one word to descibe it, dedication is another, lunatic a third LOL

Where is Sharp, Daz, Jerry@KORG, Javier?
Roland JV-1010 / Triton-Rack 96MB / Trinity Plus PBS-TRI / Yamaha MOTIF6 64MB / Roland Fantom-XR 512MB / Yamaha MOXF6 1GB / Roland XV-3080 / Roland FANTOM-06 / Yamaha MODX6+ / E-mu Proteus 2000 / Roland XV-5080 128MB / Kross 1 / Kross 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> New Members Zone All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: