Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wavetables with Wavestate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Wavestate / MkII / SE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benis67

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:44 pm    Post subject: Wavetables with Wavestate Reply with quote

As known with the Korg Wavestate if you use wavesequences with Single-Cycle waves it is possible to create "similar" wavetables with a maximum number of waves equal to 64.
If on the one hand the phase coherence is lost in the passage from one cycle to the next (acoustically a pseudorandom coloring), the Wavetables thus created have the advantage of being able to be even not equally distributed over time, thanks to the possibility of setting a duration for each step. .
In analogy with what I did with Montage and Fantom, I tried to "sing-act" the words Wavestate and Synthesizer by creating ad hoc single cycles. Obviously it is possible to create your own wave library (max 3000) which can then be assembled if necessary. For the vocation "singing-recitative" it is enough to have a library of the various vowels and consonants ... and theoretically you can create words and small phrases.
Of course, having a collection of complex spectra, it is possible to create an infinity of sounds typical of the Wavetables synthesis, assembling tables of all kinds if necessary.
On my website http://www.benis.it/cm/cm.htm in the next few days I will insert a short guide and sample files.
Here a Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFMJeTOvpn4[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Wavestate / MkII / SE All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: