Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Programs randomly advancing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kennykeys

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:57 pm    Post subject: Programs randomly advancing Reply with quote

I have a Korg Triton Extreme 61, which I have had for many years with very few issues. Recently I have experienced programs and parameters randomly advancing without reason or command from me. The advance is to the next consecutive program, for example if I am playing program E055, it may advance to E056, and then could advance again or go back to E055. Has anyone else experienced this? Not sure if its a problem with the display or what the issue could be. Any ideas out there?
bpoodoo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's probably one of the front panel controllers, the jog wheel or the value slider, that has gotten noisy. I have seen a video of a Triton with this problem, I don't know if it was fixed. As a workaround to prevent the program from changing, remove the focus from program selection by highlighting or selecting a parameter on a menu or tab that you don't care about if it changes value.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: