Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

N5EX Basic Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChicL

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:16 am    Post subject: N5EX Basic Help Reply with quote

Guitar player here who just bought my first Synth. I am trying to save a few sounds to a user bank that I think I will use often. I was told find the sound in the bank I want to save, hit write, press a number and then enter. Nothing ever gets saved. Not sure what he meant by number, did he mean “Bank button then, number of bank. Did they mean something else. The manual is pretty useless I’m a beginner. Just looking for a sequence of things to do to save a sound from one bank to another I can dedicate for MY SOUNDS. Thx in advance for helping this newbie out.
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Program and Combi banks A, B, and C are not writeable on the N5EX. Only the User Banks, PrgU and CmbU, can be written to, so you're trying to save to the right place. First, check that Write Protect for these has not been set in the Global menus (the relevant boxes should be unchecked). Now, to save the Program, or Combi, press the Write key. In the screen that appears, select the Program or Combi number you want to save the Program or Combi to (it should display something like PrgU:001, or CmbU:001, change the numeric value using the INC+ and DEC- keys, and select Yes, then hit Enter to save.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: