Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rumored AKAI Key61 Sampling/Synth Keyboard Workstation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kday

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:23 am    Post subject: Rumored AKAI Key61 Sampling/Synth Keyboard Workstation Reply with quote

If AKAI comes through from the Mock-up and picture rumors for a keyboard sampler from pictures left in their MPC 2.10 OS firmware that was discovered, this will be a monumental leap in sampler/multi synth engine software and up-gradable synth engine workstation technology.

A picture was discovered in the MPC 2.10 firmware of a mock-up or future Keyboard Sampling Workstation.

This is probably the most exciting news I'ved heard about a workstation in the last thirty years since the demise of Ensoniq. I just hope it's made and quickly. There is nothing greater than having a full sampling workstation with loadable synth engines into a 61 key workstation. Nothing greater than creating my own unheard of sound palettes.

Kronos is the best workstation on the planet at the moment. But if this rumored dedicated sampling/synth workstation hits the market. It could be the greatest thing ever at least for me for the superior Sampling, Synth Expansions and Ultimate professional Sequencer on one workstation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gloyexUEEpA
Bachus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope they will base it on the force...
And make it an 88 key, with akais MPK roads 88 key...

I prefer the force above the MPK’s
For controlling backing the 64 pads make more sense then 16 big drum pads
Also the screen with the 8 encoders works well..
kday

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually they have a new Force Keyboard also in the works, aside from the one based on the MPC X.

Force 6 Keyboard Synthesizer
https://www.synthanatomy.com/2021/02/akai-pro-6-synthesizer-sampler-keyboard-workstation-in-the-making.html

MPC Key 61 Sampler/Synthesizer Keyboard
https://www.synthanatomy.com/2021/07/akai-pro-mpc-key-61-firmware-2-10-leaks-new-mpc-keyboard-sampler-workstation.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Latest News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: