Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pa900 drum kit distortion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa900/Pa3X Le
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tony mads usa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:06 pm    Post subject: Pa900 drum kit distortion Reply with quote

I NEED HELP !!! The drums on my KORG Pa900 are making a terrible distortion sound ... I think it is coming from a cymbal ... The attached file is a recording of a Rock style that uses both a 'Standard' drum kit and a 'Percussion' kit ... If you listen, you will hear the distortion in the beginning and then at about 18 seconds in I muted the Percussion kit and the distortion disappears ... later, when I 'unmute' the Percussion, the distortion returns. The problem is not confined to Percussion kits, as it happens when a style is using only a 'standard' kit ... Also, it doesn't happen with every style, so it must have something to do with the 'pieces' i.e. snare, hi hat, crash cymbal, etc. that make up the kit used in the style. I've also tried changing global EQs with no success, and it does not have anything to do with the volume on the KB. I am hoping someone on this board can help me out. I have never 'dug into' the kits, and would not even know where to start. Thank you in advance.
https://app.box.com/s/zq8lmwaddegajzaf0rg50t611zraaptu
tony mads usa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just playing the Zydeco style and got the same distortion, but this time it was from the 'Fiddle" sound ... perhaps it has something to do with the audio frequency of the 'note (s)' being played ?!? Question
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa900/Pa3X Le All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: