Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KROSS2 lessons over Skype/WhatsApp???

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ikies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:00 pm    Post subject: KROSS2 lessons over Skype/WhatsApp??? Reply with quote

OK not sure how to write this without sounding spam-ish.

I'm interested in paying someone for two lessons of 2-hrs in length each, I'm not incredibly rich but I can reasonably compensate. If you're in Central Cali I have no problem meeting up.

Or, if there is some type of website that I can subscribe pay for that offers opportunity to get some live help would be great too (idk if any exists).

I'm really new to synth, I've played digital pianos my whole life and the workstations I did own I did not invest time in learning because I'm somewhat of a slow learner.

About me: my background is jazz piano but I venture into quite a few different things. Been playing a lot of neo soul/RnB lately.

My goal: learn the keyboard, learn the technical terms, ultimately create backing tracks and learn to bounce ideas on this thing through looping/sequencing or something. I'm relatively familiar with DAWs, I use LMMS and FL Studio, Audicity etc... so I kind of know the concepts, just not much about synth.

Please message me

THANK YOU
violafist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion YouTube is the best option for this because it is absolutely free of cost and you can learn more easily.

violafist
https://gbapps.net/

Last edited by violafist on Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
sarah0421jon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:58 am    Post subject: KROSS2 lessons over Skype/WhatsApp??? Reply with quote

I think its the best, you are right to learn from Internet
and youtube, it is very easy to learn.

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Kross All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: