Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

nanoKONTROL Studio - Logic Pro X issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wcjmproducer

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 1:27 pm    Post subject: nanoKONTROL Studio - Logic Pro X issues Reply with quote

Hello everyone- first time poster and sincerely hope someone can help!

I've had the nanoKONTROL Studio for a while but my old Mac Pro didn't have Bluetooth 4 so it never really worked right. I upgraded to a Mac Mini M1 recently and was able to get the Korg connected, first to Bluetooth and then to USB when Bluetooth wasn't working with Logic.

I've installed, uninstalled, reinstalled the software and drivers so many times, but it doesn't seem to "stick". Logic recognizes the controller as a MIDI device but I can't properly "install" it because no matter what I do, I can't get the nanoKONTROL Studio to show up in the list of devices in Logic. Every other model shows up, but not this one. NanoKontrol, nanoKONTROL 2, etc- all there. nanoKontrol Studio is not.

When I press buttons on the device, a little light in Logic flashes, so I know it's getting the signal from the Korg. But since it's not actually set up as a controller, it doesn't actually perform any functions! I emailed Korg a month ago (because there is no phone number) and, of course, haven't gotten a response.

I've never spent so much time trying to set something up. If Korg could just have someone talk to me over the phone it could probably be solved in two minutes! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

~Jim
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: