Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A (slightly rusty) windfall!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
liveinabin

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 9:28 am    Post subject: A (slightly rusty) windfall! Reply with quote

Hi all
A friend of mine is doing a house clearance and is giving me (for free!!) a Korg Ms-20 mk2, an MS-50 and "another box that looks like the MS-50" which I assume will be the sequencer (although fingers crossed for a vocoder Smile ).

Anyway, I can't believe my luck. The flat that's being cleared is a filthy place and these synths have had a rough life. It's going to be a long term project, getting these nice.

I got the MS-50 this morning. Haven't turned it on yet (I'm cleaning it thoroughly and checking the caps before I do) but the most obvious problem is the many (79?) nuts around the panel jacks. They're badly rusted and will have to be replaced.

Anyone know what size nuts I should be replacing these with? Not sure if Korg were Imperial or Metric.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG MS20 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: