Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg B2 - Small Issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pianos (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bryski

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:58 pm    Post subject: Korg B2 - Small Issue Reply with quote

Hi All
I am new to the group, so thank you for having me. I have just received my new Korg B2. I love the sound and feel of the keys, but i have a couple of questions if someone could please help.

1st question is that i can hear a very quiet hiss from the speakers, barely noticeable, it doesnt change if i alter the volume.

2nd question is the part that i plug the sustain pedal onto seems very wobbly.

Are these things normal?

Hope you can help

Thanks
Brian
Bertrand74500

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:38 am    Post subject: Korb B2 white noise Reply with quote

Hi,

I just receive my nice Korg B2SP WH.
I like the stand, the pedals, the sound of instruments.

But, I have the same issue than you.
Once power on, there is a constant white noise from the speaker and from the Headphone too.

It is more than noticeable so I wonder if I must return it or if it is possible to fix that issue?

Note: It is strange that the noise level doesn't increase when I increase the volume; it is like the volume is done in digital domain when the noise is generated after by the analog amplifier.

I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks
Bertrand
mardem1976

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all,

I know this is an old thread, but I recently bought a B2, and found that a simple attenuator eliminates the hiss while using headphones. I picked up this model from Amazon:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B075PVVHF5/

Just plug it into the headphone jack, and plug your headphones into it, and the hiss is gone. This won't help any hiss through the speakers, but I find it's less noticeable through the speakers as it is through the headphones.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pianos (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: