Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg engineers talk about the Nautilus
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Liviou2004
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is an important information from Michel Deutsch, the Korg french demonstrator :

1°) The Nautilus doesn't accept a second SDD (as the Kronos did), and, above all,
2°) the unique SSD is flashed on the motherboard.

So, it shouldn't be possible to change it with a biggest one. (this is my own deduction, not Michel's statement).

Here is the video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaLtrDzckmc. You can switch on english subtitles. And directly go to 14:06 to hear what I'm saying.

3°) I think I've already said that it's impossible to read samples from USB unit. So we will be restricted to the factory 60gb SSD.
Just as example, I've bought several big sounds banks, and my factory 60Gb SSD couldn't accept them all. So I've had to change it with a 256 Gb, and add a second one, 256 Gb.

So, for honesty, Korg must warn the future customers : the Nautilus capacity will be stuck to 60 Gb. Bad news for all professionnal sounds designers.
Jan1
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liviou2004 wrote:

So, for honesty, Korg must warn the future customers : the Nautilus capacity will be stuck to 60 Gb. Bad news for all professionnal sounds designers.

That’s a pity, especially when half of that capacity is taken by the expansions onboard the Nautilus.
Thanks for letting us know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: