Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Triton LE 76 aftertouch issue.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mfny

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:49 am    Post subject: Korg Triton LE 76 aftertouch issue. Reply with quote

Hi all,

Having a issue with a Korg Triton LE 76 which I am hoping someone here could advise me on ?

The "springy" feel when you push a key just that little bit further into the aftertouch zone is absent on some keys but not others.

However aftertouch appears to be working fine on all keys per the diagnostic from the service/diagnostic menu in terms of the electrical side of things.

I cant see or think of any obvious reason for this happening with some keys and not others.

Anyone here have any thoughts/advice ?
mfny

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a follow-up I seem to have addressed this partially by reseating the bed,

Though the G key (top key) does feel slightly different still.

This key however seems to be unique in mounting and shape compared to all other keys so much so its a different part from the other keys on spare parts retailers.

Would anyone have pictures of their key bed on their LE 76 showing this mounting on theirs so I could compare and make sure everything looks as it should ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: