Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sample/osc screen popup

View previous topic :: View next topic  
flieger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:08 pm    Post subject: Sample/osc screen popup Reply with quote

All,
i'm new to the Electribe 2.
As i'm messing around, I notice that I often get a screen popup that says SAMPLE/OSC, and shows some numbers changing up or down.
What is this screen and how can I prevent it from popping up unexpectedly?

Thanks!
Mustardwolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:11 pm    Post subject: Same with me. Reply with quote

Hello, flieger.

The same thing is happening with me. have you or anyone knows a of way to fix this.

I have the sample edit screen always popping up for no reason. I turn the knob, the value changes, but then it pops back to the initial value.

any help would be vey aprreciated.

ps. just factory reseted it and the problem presists.
LM

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a problem with the PCB or one of the components (intermittent connection). My Monologue has a similar problem, which goes away when I apply some pressure to an area of the PCB (I couldn't find any visible clues). I managed to "fix" it by using an improvised shim inside the unit, between the case and the PCB, to keep constant pressure in that area. I had bought it used for a low price (probably due to that problem), so there was no way to make a warranty claim anyway.
sumeiaverage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there! I also encountered the SAMPLE/OSC screen popup using my Electribe 2. It's a bit frustrating when it pops up unexpectedly, but it sounds like a problem with the PCB or a component. Have you tried reaching out to the manufacturer or a tech support team to see if they have any suggestions for fixing the issue? I also make popups for my job, and I've found that promolayer.io's popup maker is user-friendly and easy to use and helps to avoid such issues. It's helped streamline my work process, but I understand if you're not looking for recommendations at the moment. Hope this helps, and good luck with your Electribe!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: