Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is there a way to decode Triton/M1 vst PCM samples?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chrrsy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:30 pm    Post subject: Is there a way to decode Triton/M1 vst PCM samples? Reply with quote

Is there any way to decode the PCM samples used in either the Triton or M1? I'd love to be able to open these in a sampler VST and mess around with them further than is possible within the actual programs.
I know that the PCM data for the Triton is stored as 3 .bin files in the C:\ProgramData\KORG\TRITON\Resource folder, and the M1 seems to get its data from m1ex.dat in the \KORG\M1 folder?
Trader One

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about VST M1 but there are dumps of M1 original sound ROMs and cards and also there is library software for working with them - you can up/down samples from ROMs and cards.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: