Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

korg dtr 2000 reset???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
billward

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:44 pm    Post subject: korg dtr 2000 reset??? Reply with quote

Just picked up a Korg dtr 2000 on ebay but it doesnt seem to be working correctly.All the switches etc are illuminating without issue but the is no activity when a string is hit.Any one know of a master reset for this unit as I have scanned the maunal ( all 4 pages) and it doesnt mention it .

Any help is appreciated.
ps
I am using a Mark king signature MK500 amp if that helps.

Any help or suggestion is really appreciated....
nickabix

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I realise that you've not had any replies and that this thread is a fair few months old now, but did you ever find out what was causing this? I have the exact same issue with a second hand DTR-2000.

I've opened it up and there doesn't seem to be anything obviously wrong with it. Everything lights up, ALL lights work in test mode and a signal put into ANY of the inputs is sent out to the Output jack just fine, so it's definitely receiving a signal.

Appreciate any ideas.
billward

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:40 pm    Post subject: korg dtr2000 fault Reply with quote

Hi Nickabix,
there's only one solution for this fault im afraid!!!

I had to get a new circuit installed as the fault lies with the main circuit .It didnt cost much though , around £40.00 i recall.

Hope this help mate!!!
best of luck
Bill.
Longhair

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Google search brought me here...

I am having the same issue - plug guitar or bass directly into the tuner - and nothing happens.

During my trouble shooting process, I plugged the headphones out of a practice amp into the Input of the tuner and it worked.

It seems that I may have something failing that falls along the same line as yourself. Do you know what the part number that was replaced?
scalloped

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also have two, both broke down https://img0.imguh.com/2021/04/08/82B74160-1A63-47E8-B6DE-D2EA95744DE58c883fc5ef21949b.jpg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: