Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg microkey doesn't work when I try to record on Reaper

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
akemozao

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:10 am    Post subject: Korg microkey doesn't work when I try to record on Reaper Reply with quote

I got a KORG microKEY2-49 compact midi keyboard and it's not working properly on Reaper when I try to record a track. I can play on the midi keyboard and hear the VSTi perfectly, once Reaper recognizes the midi input. But when I click on the record button it seems like Reaper just stops recognizing it. After that, I can't hear anything and I have to unplug the USB and plug it again, then reset the midi devices on Reaper settings, otherwise the midi keyboard won't come to work again.

I have installed the KORG drivers and Windows says 'the device is working properly'. I also have uninstalled Reaper and installed it again.

Is this a driver issue? Or maybe my product is malfunctioning? I also tested the microKEY on a notebook and had the same problem.
I would be really thankfull if someone could help me, I don't know what else to do.

On Reaper track options:
- The record monitoring is ON;
- In the record armed button 'Monitor input', 'Record input (audio or MIDI)' and 'Input: MIDI > my keyboard > All channels' are selected;
- 'Input: MIDI > my keyboard > All channels' below the volume option is selected.

More infos:
- KORG driver version: 1.15 r43e
- Reaper v6.23
- Desktop: Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i7-3770K, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060GB

Thank you for your attention.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: