Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg electribe emx-1 protect error

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zerocool22

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:18 pm    Post subject: Korg electribe emx-1 protect error Reply with quote

Hey, i have a korg emx, and now i want to copy a pattern to a empty init pattern. But when i hit the write button it says prottect error? The pattern isnt playing whats wrong with it?
MagpieIndustries

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Korg electribe emx-1 protect error Reply with quote

zerocool22 wrote:
Hey, i have a korg emx, and now i want to copy a pattern to a empty init pattern. But when i hit the write button it says prottect error? The pattern isnt playing whats wrong with it?

Page 87 in the manual, in the Troubleshooting section, "Can't write pattern or song!" suggests that 'The Global mode Memory Protect setting may be turned on'.

I assume you read the manual before getting on the internet and asking questions in a forum? What happened when you set Memory Protect to off (page 75 in the manual)?

Last edited by MagpieIndustries on Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
zerocool22

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok fixed thx!
luwb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:42 am    Post subject: Re: Korg electribe emx-1 protect error Reply with quote

Quote:
Page 87 in the manual, in the Troubleshooting section, "Can't write pattern or song!" suggests that 'The Global mode Memory Protect setting may be turned on'.

I assume you read the manual before getting on the internet and asking questions in a forum? What happened when you set Memory Protect to off (page 75 in the manual)?

I just registered to respond to this, thirteen years later, because this is the second or third douchiest response I've ever read on the internet. It's not the worst, because you at least have the courtesy to indirectly answer the question, but man. You've pissed me off through the long grey veil of time. I hope you've chilled out since then.

I came here because I just bought an electribe, ran into the same problem, and couldn't find the solution in the manual.

Thanks for pointing me to the right page.

Dick.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: