Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg odyssey problem with switches

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iofflight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:55 pm    Post subject: Korg odyssey problem with switches Reply with quote

So I turned on my odyssey yesterday and found a troubling problem, the switches under the ADSR faders and the AR/ADSR switch to the left of them are causing the audio to cut completely.

So I can't trigger sound if the KYDB Gate/KYDB Repeat/KYBD Gate are all in the up position. They have to be set to LFO repeat/AUTO Repeat/LFO Repeat to have any sound trigger at all. The only way I can use the KYBD Gate beneath the attack slider is if I set the AR switch to the left of it to the up position. ADSR kills the sound as well. And the other Switches to the Right of the KYBD Gate have to stay in the down position or again it won't trigger any sound.

Has anyone seen an issue like this develop in their odyssey? And what repair tech do you recommend in CA.

Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: