Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Monologue Sound Librarian Preset Window Issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Minilogue / Monologue
View previous topic :: View next topic  
popalauda

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:19 am    Post subject: Monologue Sound Librarian Preset Window Issue Reply with quote

Hi there and happy new year to all Monologue users !
Just a little question : did you succeed in putting more than 4 libraries (including the factory one) in the preset window of the monologue sound librarian ? I'm on OSX and every time I try to import a 5th library, it erases an old one randomly... Is it a bug or a limitation from Korg ?

thanks for your help,

matthieu
popalauda

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No-one has this issue too ???
synthpeter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've only used the sound librarian to put two preset libs that I downloaded from the Korg website on the Monologue, so I've never run into this issue myself. Sure, preset libs can show some surprising sounds that the Monologue is capable of, but I feel that most of the programs in these demo preset libs rely too much on the sequencer, and therefor have limited potential as a stand-alone sound. As a result, I never handled more than these two preset libs, and instead focus on creating my own sounds; sounds that work well without the need for motion sequencing support. The sound librarian is now just used it to store my own programs in a back-up file in case I should overwrite one of my programs by accident.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Minilogue / Monologue All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: