Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg EK-50

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Just Jas

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:45 pm    Post subject: Korg EK-50 Reply with quote

Hi Folks - I am a new member here tonight. Tomorrow I take delivery of my first Korg keyboard, the EK-50, and I am for looking forward to some good work with it.

I am a silver surfer and play piano, piano accordion and keyboards in a modest kind of way. I have owned Yamaha pianos and keyboards and currently Casio keyboards. Learnt piano on a Bechstein upright acoustic when a young boy.

I sometimes play in some of the local music clubs, open mic.

I look forward to some interesting discussions here on this forum.

Regards, Just Jas.
Backpool

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi - Welcome to the forum, only just seen your post!

There is a dedicated section for EK50 ... where a 'few' of us communicate about this basic, unsung model! It sadly does not get much attention, but is a great little board IMHO

Sure you will enjoy using it, it is such a simple board to operate and is so easy to use and has has so many great features for anybody who wants to simply 'sit and play' without all the complications of setting up and having to mess with settings.

best regards - Keith
ReubenT

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

same situation here. Just got an EK50 in today. I play acoustic piano and accordion, non pro, just play for church services weekly. decided to try an electric keyboard and all my research on them seems to point to this one as one of the best options without going way on up in price. Now I just have to figure out how to get through the settings and make it work.
Plan to make a padded carry case for it that will serve as playing table with folding legs, since I'd like to use it portable a lot.
Mitzie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely keybed -You can't go wrong with this instrument
Lostboyz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:09 pm    Post subject: EK 50 dedicated section Reply with quote

Backpool wrote:
Hi - Welcome to the forum, only just seen your post!

There is a dedicated section for EK50 ... where a 'few' of us communicate about this basic, unsung model! It sadly does not get much attention, but is a great little board IMHO

Sure you will enjoy using it, it is such a simple board to operate and is so easy to use and has has so many great features for anybody who wants to simply 'sit and play' without all the complications of setting up and having to mess with settings.

best regards - Keith

Hi
Where is the EK 50 dedicated section please.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG EK Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: