Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kross 1 editor for Catalina?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shutoku

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:48 am    Post subject: Kross 1 editor for Catalina? Reply with quote

So neither my Kross 1 editor or my Krome editor will open with my mac using ios Catalina.
Does anyone know if there is an updated version?
I'm guessing no since both are slightly older keyboards with new versions.
I don't really care for the Krome as it is pretty user friendly for programming and creating combis locally, but the Kross is a different story and I find really benefits from the editor.
Musicwithharry
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Kross 1 editor for Catalina? Reply with quote

Shutoku wrote:
So neither my Kross 1 editor or my Krome editor will open with my mac using ios Catalina.
Does anyone know if there is an updated version?
I'm guessing no since both are slightly older keyboards with new versions.
I don't really care for the Krome as it is pretty user friendly for programming and creating combis locally, but the Kross is a different story and I find really benefits from the editor.

The last offering for the Kross 1 that I know of is version 1.1.0. Since I use Windows, it works for me. On their website, I do not see anything about a version specifically for Mac. I am not sure if there is one or not.

I agree about using the editor on the Kross - it does make everything easier. That is how I configure my Kross settings and then port them to the Kross keyboards in my studio for when I take them live. I own 4 Kross 1 keyboards; 2 61-key versions and 2 88-key versions. Having the editor makes everything easier and frankly, faster at setting everything up. It can be done through the keyboard though, but it is more cumbersome because of the lack of the touch screen found on the Krome (and any other keyboard Korg has that has a touch screen).

Grace,
Harry
Alesis Vortex Keytar, Alesis QS6.2, Alesis QSR, Alesis SR-16, Behringer Deepmind-12, Ensoniq Avista 7600, Ensoniq VFX, Ensoniq VFX-SD, Ensoniq SQ1+, (2) Ensoniq SQ-R+/32, Korg i3 (2020 Version), (2) Korg Kross 1-61, (2) Korg Kross 1-88, Korg Minilogue XD, Korg Minilogue XD Module, Korg M50-61, Korg PA700, Korg X5DR, Korg Z3, Kurzweil SP1, Lowrey EZP3 (bascially a Kawai), Roland D-05, Roland E-09, Waldorf Streichfett, Yamaha Reface CP, Yamaha Reface CS, Yamaha Reface DX, Yamaha Reface YC
Spiderlab

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Editor for Kross 1 or 2 on Catalina Sad

https://www.korg.com/download/global/support/os/pdf/mac_compatibilitychart_KORG_en.pdf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Kross All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: